"My focus is on building relationships with my patients and putting together a pain management program that will mitigate their chronic pain with regularly scheduled visits and ongoing care. The goal of these treatments is to help patients recover the function, reduce or eliminate disability and improve the quality of their lives by helping them cope effectively with pain"
Dr. Steven Zlatt is a native of Moscow, Russia. He studied medicine at Rush Medical College and specialized in Anesthesiology. Dr. Zlatt then completed an additional fellowship training in Pain Medicine. He is double boarded in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine with 20 years of post-residency experience at prestigious medical centers in Chicago, New York, and Los Angeles. He has been working in private practice in Southern California for the last 12 years.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Pain Medicine Fellowship at University of Toledo, Ohio
- Anesthesiology residency at Loyola University Chicago, Illinois
- Rush Medical College Chicago, Illinois
- Pre-med University of Illinois, Chicago
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSE
- California State Medical License G86050
- Diplomate of American Board of Anesthesiology in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
Please contact us in LA Partners In Pain Treatment to schedule a comprehensive consultation. 818.623.5310